The RKNA Merit Award Program is an honor award for RKNA members’ dogs. Dog owners must be members in good standing with the RKNA when applying for the award.
GOLD MERIT AWARD
The dog must have an RKNA Ztp, an AD, and three V ratings from RNKA Sanctioned Shows under two different judges. One V rating must be obtained at the RKNA Spring Sieger Show or the RKNA Klub Sieger Show. Males must have an IPO 3 with pronounced rating with a minimum score of 270. Females must have an IPO 1 with pronounced rating with a minimum score of 270. ( Requirements are under review for 2018)
SILVER MERIT AWARD
The dog must have an RKNA Ztp, a V rating from an RKNA Sanctioned Show, and an IPO title.
- Ausar von Kressbach – Rob Martin (November 30, 2017
- Arnold von Burkroft – Brandon Carrabba (January 20, 2016)
- Joop vom Nienburger Land – Jorge Nieves (January 27, 2016)
- Athena Germanenstolz /Natalie Cswertek – (April 30, 2013)
- Daisy vom Haus Burns / Mike Burns (June 15, 2015)
- Elton vom Hause Neubrand II / Rob Martin – (January 9, 2015)
- Hook aus der Graftschaft / Rick Douglas – (December 13, 2015)
- King vom Deniel Rott / Michael Burns (February 24, 2015)
- Kira vom Haus Burns / Judith Rothweiler (July 30, 2015)
- Quickfire’s Cruz Missile V Maplemor / Angela Craddock (August 23, 2013)
- Osbourne vom Schwaiger Wappen / Lisa MacGillivray (November 13, 2013)
- Roselyn vom Rangau / Lisa MacGillvray (November 13, 2013)
- Trixie vh Burns / Mike & Anjela Burns (December 13, 2015)
- Unbro vom Carrabba Haus / Brandon Carrabba (March 27.2015)
- Ynes von Kressbach – Rob Martin (November 30, 2017
BRONZE MERIT AWARD
The dog must have an RKNA Ztp and a V rating from an RKNA Sanctioned Show.
- Malu vom Wachberg – Shawn Chavis (Oct 23, 2017)